The Perks of UAE’s Residence Visa and Why You Must Get Yours ASAP!
UAE is among the top on the list of favourite countries to live in. Not only do UAE citizens love their homeland but also people from across the globe. Thus, every year thousands of immigrants flock in here for business, education and some to get the feel of the culture.
The UAE has been opening its doors to the world to promote the economy and enhance globalisation. If you wish to live in the UAE, now is the best time to easily get your visa processed and take the big leap.
The UAE offers many kinds of visas based on your profile and requirements, including the Golden Visa, Remote Work Visa and many others. Here is what makes a residence visa so desirable and the steps you must follow to get yours!
The Perks of UAE Residence Visa
If you qualify as a resident of the UAE, you will benefit from multiple perks! A residence visa is sure to simplify your life in the UAE. Among other things, you will be able to get your bank account with zero hassles, apply for a driver’s license, get access to healthcare and other governmental services, etc. You will also be eligible to admit your children for education in the UAE as well as travel to a bunch of destinations visa-free!
Eligibility for the Residence Visa
To be able to reside in the UAE, you will have to meet certain basic criteria. You are free to apply for a UAE residence visa through the following paths:
- As an employee of a company located in the UAE or if you are working in any of UAE’s government departments. Your company or the government will sponsor your visa respectively in such cases.
- If you are an investor in a business in the UAE or an entrepreneur, you will have to apply for and sponsor your visa yourself.
- If you own or wish to buy property in the UAE, you will qualify for the visa under the property’s sponsorship.
- If you are a student, your university will apply for the visa on your behalf and sponsor it.
- In the case of a dependent, a visa can be sponsored by someone who is either employed, owns a business or a property in the UAE.
You can apply for a residence visa once you are in the UAE. This means that you must first receive your entry permit to be able to travel to the UAE. Further, in most cases, you would require a sponsor for your visa. Your sponsorship will depend on the track of your visa application as mentioned above!
Anyone above the age of 18 applying for a residence visa needs to undergo a medical test to prove that they are medically fit. You will also have to pass a security check and apply for an Emirates ID card from the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
During your application process, you will have to submit a bunch of supporting documents. These include:
- Your passport as proof of your citizenship
- Passport-size photographs
- Your entry visa
- Your Sponsor’s details and proof of citizenship
- Results of your fitness test
- Health insurance plan valid in the UAE
- In the case of dependents, proof of family ties such as birth or marriage certificates
- A copy of your work contract along with details of your company if you are applying for a work visa
The validity of your visa will depend on the type of visa that you are seeking. Most visas are valid for a period of 1 to 10 years. Thus, you will have to ensure that you get yours renewed periodically.
Get Your Residence Visa Now!!
As you might have realised, the residence visa is an important piece of document when you are in the UAE. Now, applications can be submitted online and the process is easier than ever. So, get started on your application right away and remember all the important steps! If you need any kind of support with your visa application, reach out to team Marque Way. At Marque Way, experts in visa processing will help you make your process easier, faster and more successful! Happy residence to you!